Our original steel FOREVER FAMILY TREE! This four-foot-by-four-foot (4’x4′) steel version is one-of-a-kind! Each tree is hand stained and patinated (steel patina) and takes about two weeks to make from beginning to finish after I get the steel. Each tree holds 10 generations of ancestors plus descendants. Displaying photos, names, dates, etc. With each tree purchased you also receive:
- Tags Starter Set: High quality antique brass 32 square metal tags, 32 circle metal tags and 32 metal magnetic hooks. To clarify, the square tags are used for names, dates and location information. The circle tags are used for photos. The circle tag and the square tag go onto one hook together. Therefore, one set of tags equals, a single hook, a single circle tag and a single square tag. You can purchase more of these tag sets at any time. Keep in mind, that we sell the hooks only with the square tags. The circle tags are purchased separately — as a convenience to you, we know that not all, unfortunately, of your 1,022 names will have photos available. (Additional sets of tags are only sold to those who have previously purchased a Forever Family Tree)
- Printable sticker sheets for 1,022 names, dates and locations. Why 1,022? Because the tree is capable of holding 10 generations of ancestors, which is 1,022 names, plus descendants, if you choose. (We give extra sheets for extra names and a few mistakes) More of these square metal tags and hooks are available for purchase.
- Printable acid-free sticker sheets for plenty of photos. (Photograph was only began in the 1850s) Additional metal circle photo tags.
- Provide 15 specialty wood floor nails. These have an “L” shape on the end that holds the tree onto the wall. These trees are made out of steel and are quite heavy.
- Instruction sheets on how to assemble the tags (names, dates, photos) and on how to hang the tree.
There are no reviews yet.